Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Trip to Show Low


We went to Jerry's cabin in Show Low this weekend. We had a good time although it was freezing cold and for some reason Jerry's heat wouldn't work so we had a little space heater in our room. Stupid me thinking I don't want to be cold all night placed the heater right by my face. Lets just say I have never had such a dry chapped face before (It kinda hurts to smile.) The top picture of Reese is Kinda How my face feels.

But I did take some fun pictures of the kids playing.
Reese and Olivia saying " Cheese"
Reese adores Olivia and it is so cute to watch them play together.
Fuz and Reese with his scary teeth.
Of course we can't go to Show Low and not have a picture of Olivia with a doll.

1 comment:

Maren said...

Looks like you guys had fun - we missed you.