Abbey! Wow its been years. You look fantastic and your kids are adorable! I was wondering where you ended up living. I think the last time we saw eachother was in high school when you moved somewhere back east. Anyway, it'd be fun to catch up with you. I was surpised when I saw your pic on Heather and Levi's blog and had to track you down:) We sure had some good times! Email me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog if you want. It would be great to hear from you:) mjensen6889@aim.com Dionne (Fox) Jensen
4 comments:
Cute pictues. I really like the one of Reese... he doesn't look to sure of the birds.
You guys and your birds. It makes me wonder what Daniel dreams about at night... Abbey, I'd watch out if I were you - you just might get replaced.
Thanks for adding my blog to your links! It will be fun to catch up with each other via our blogs.
Abbey! Wow its been years. You look fantastic and your kids are adorable! I was wondering where you ended up living. I think the last time we saw eachother was in high school when you moved somewhere back east. Anyway, it'd be fun to catch up with you. I was surpised when I saw your pic on Heather and Levi's blog and had to track you down:) We sure had some good times! Email me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog if you want. It would be great to hear from you:)
mjensen6889@aim.com
Dionne (Fox) Jensen
Post a Comment